How to Consign at Duck Worth Wearing
Consignment at Duck Worth Wearing is easy!
Click HERE for our most current consignor agreement.
We just ask that you follow these guidelines:
- No Appointment is necessary. Consignment will be accepted during normal business hours Monday thru Saturday. No consignment will be taken on Sundays.
- Please bring your items in an 18 gallon container, smaller plastic containers or a reusable shopping bag.
- Consignors may bring in 50 clothing items per day.
- Any items we are unable to accept will be returned to you.
- Please look over your items thoroughly. All items must be in ready-to-wear condition.
- All clothing and shoes will be accepted seasonally. Please refer to our “Consignment Schedule“
- We accept infant and children newborn to size 18-20 and all sizes of maternity.
For various reasons we are unable to accept:
- Car Seats
- VHS Videos
- Bike Helmets
- Bottles/Feeding Accessories (Including breast feeding accessories)
- Stuffed Animals
- Child Proof Safety Items
- Non-Name Brand Toys
- Books dated 2000 or earlier
- Toys containing unacceptable levels of lead
- Potty chairs
- Gaming systems & games
- Formal dresses (flower girl & confirmation)
- Shopping cart covers
- Diaper genies
- Toys and equipment need to have all the pieces and working batteries before being accepted.
- Accepted items will be priced by Duck Worth Wearing. Consignors will receive 40% of items priced under $30 and 50% of items priced over $30.
- Items will not be returned to consignors at any time unless priced over $50. Items priced over $50 that have not been picked up within two weeks of their consignment expiration date will become property of Duck Worth Wearing.
- Converted items are either donated directly to charity or used to raise funds to support local programs and local/national/international missions.
- Consignor credit will accumulate automatically as items sell. Consignor balances under $25 can be taken in cash, over $25 can be taken as a check at Duck Worth Wearing, and/or used as store credit at both Duck Worth Wearing locations or The Loft anytime during normal business hours.
- Records of donated items are not kept and tax receipts are not provided for donated items.
- Onesies will be bought out at $0.10 each and put on the consignor’s store credit automatically. These items will not appear as line-items on your account.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions!